2

perasaanku...


morning...
some people said our feeling is drown by the surrounding.... really heheu... my b .. lately i feel easily to cried even watching a comedy movie.. hahahah... dunno why myb da story impact, make me wanna cry or probably there where something in my eyes.. heuheuehue...
The cloudy feeling are so strong within me in this few week its myb because i been sick for about a week, having a very low n high fever.. n the best thing i just ate panadol, malas g jumpa doctor... so sakit tanggung sendiri k.
i miss to do thing that i usually do, i miss to hang out till morning.... arghhh i miss my self before.... i miss my plustick so much .... i wanna to spend my time wisely but i fail to do so argh... humahaiii aper den merapu nie......arghhhh i'm freaking bored.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

relx babe... ish suke kalo demam xnk g jumpe doctor.... jgn wat camtu la bahye... ::@

mamamia said...

yeah... thanks put baeklah... insyallah..

Post a Comment

Back to Top