2

routine....



Halooosss...
Morning people...well my post this time talking routine and most likely it tribute to my mom.. because she does know me very well compared to my sister n brothes... haihh...well of cozlah kan they da one gift birthh to u.. ahaks...
There are a few example that i can tell, which is involved in my life routine...well b4 my mum pass away , i was the youngest among da family most of my time i helping her so my routine will be waking up as early as 5am in da morning n go to "pasar" for buying all da thing that she need... and after that i'm getting ready to go to collage/work n she will prepared me a nescafe o or nescafe ais, bcoz that what i always ask before i start my day..
I dont hv to tell her to do so she just knew...n but not now i have to remaid my sister or i do it myself ... its my routine i must drop by at the shop before going anywhere i wanted to go.
There other thing is bcoz im so busy as student n most likely when home late so n still doing assignment,part time job, and other miscellaneous that i couldn't manage to finish at collage.i tend to fail to make my room clean n tidy, n my working space will look so messy .. n da best part is she understand if i couldn't make it she will do it n without asking n been told to so... lucky me i guess..n now everything change my brother jangan harapa lah nak tolong kemas umah... hampehh... kalo tak kemas... jawap nyer mmg jadi sarang kucing confirm... but that nothing i can do he will say "ader aku kesah"...
Haaha... hmmm how much i miss all da thing that will remind me of her .... what its actually how she telling me to be prepared....i thing she already prepared me when since my dad pass away.How i have to be strong and independent....huehueh... thank god im been blessing with a friends that love me so much....

2 comments:

suezen said...

eheh k.has....i luv u...kitorg sume always there for u ok:)

mamamia said...

luv u too susantie...

Post a Comment

Back to Top